Re: [Asrg] whitelisting links (was Re: misconception in SPF)

2012-12-10 22:33:58

On 12/10/2012 7:36 PM, Christian Grunfeld wrote:
a few hours ago a dozen people kill me on the list because I told my
users to check hostnames on email headers. You said that end users
don't have the skill level or the time to do it.

Now, a "great idea" of making a whitelist of what users click on their
email and also asking them why they click what they click comes!

Please re-read the thread more carefully. You apparently misunderstood both lines of discussion.

d/
--
 Dave Crocker
 Brandenburg InternetWorking