[ietf-clear] Re. CLEAR Charter

2004-10-02 06:57:26
On Sat, 2 Oct 2004, wayne wrote:

Well, that and when I asked if SES and ABBS discussions had been moved
over here, I got no response from Dave Crocker.

I have not seen any discussion or specification of ABBS, and Google
doesn't help.

The SES specification needs some work to turn it into I-D form; it's
somewhat more ambitious than BATV and overlaps with the MASS charter, both
of which are likely to delay a standardized version of SES.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch  <dot(_at_)dotat(_dot_)at>  http://dotat.at/
NORTH FORELAND TO SELSEY BILL: WEST OR SOUTHWEST 4 OR 5, OCCASIONALLY 6.