[clear] Plan of Action for CSV?

2005-06-21 22:36:36
On Tue, 2005-06-21 at 23:28 +0100, Tony Finch wrote:
(though it's an attack which can already be performed using MX
records).

MX records? Could I do this instead of my current SRV records then?

_client._smtp.baythorne.infradead.org IN SRV 1 2 0 baythorne-csv.infradead.org
baythorne-csv.infradead.org IN MX 5 baythorne-csv.infradead.org
baythorne-csv.infradead.org IN MX 5 imladris.demon.co.uk
baythorne-csv.infradead.org IN MX 5 baythorne.infradead.org

I didn't think that was permitted.

 I think we are reaching agreement that only one record should be
published for each SMTP client host name

There's certainly agreement that there should be a limit which is made
explicit in the spec.

--
dwmw2