[clear] Plan of Action for CSV?

2005-06-29 08:07:34
Rolf E. Sonneveld <R(_dot_)E(_dot_)Sonneveld(_at_)sonnection(_dot_)nl> wrote:

So, in line with the subject of this message, is there anybody willing
or able to write that code to 'fit into' postfix? Unfortunately I'm not
a programmer...

   I've been meaning to do this, but my Perl experience is sorely lacking.
Learning how to create loadable modules which call other loadable modules
doesn't seem to be fitting into my schedule. The actual code could be
pidgin-Perl -- which I could probably manage...

--
John Leslie ,john(_at_)jlc(_dot_)net>