[clear] Plan of Action for CSV?

2005-06-29 06:08:37
At 03:52 PM 6/29/2005 +0200, Rolf E. Sonneveld wrote:

So, in line with the subject of this message, is there anybody willing or
able to write that code to 'fit into' postfix? Unfortunately I'm not a
programmer...

Can't you just hire someone?  How much would it cost?  I'll contribute
$100.  Surely there are some other individuals and companies that will
pitch in to help solve a $22 billion dollar problem!!

No takers?  Let's sweeten the deal.  How about a 2:1 return on investment
for anyone who contributes.  The code would be owned by MIPASSOC until such
time as it could be sold to whoever will be using it in the future.  At
some point it will be worth millions, and you need only a few thousand.

As Postfix has a good 'market' share (IMHO) it would definitely help for
the position of CSV,

--
Dave