Re: [ietf-dkim] Not exactly not a threat analysis

2005-08-17 09:08:29
Keith Moore wrote:
So this is new to you; it's been discussed to death before --
and even on the MASS list.

This is a process issue.  Understanding gained in the previous
discussion can inform the WG discussion but cannot preempt discussion
of this issue by the WG - and certainly cannot be used to justify a
technical flaw in DKIM.  I bring it up now because it might relate to a
discussion about DKIM's charter.

This is where I get to suggest that you read the archives.

PS: as I said, take a look at l= and z= and their implications
    for mailing lists.

IMHO, these are a useful start, but I think they need work.  For
example, the MUST NOT prohibition against verifiers using the z= field
seems a bit overstated.

I agree, and it's completely unenforcable so it's rather
silly.

                Mike