[ietf-dkim] updated threat analysis outline

2005-08-23 12:28:26
On Tue, 23 Aug 2005, Ned Freed wrote:

The real question is how this affects the threat analysis. I think SSP
needs to be part of the analysis, but we need to be clear when we're
talking about base DKIM and when we're talking about SSP. That way we
know which benefits (and risks) accrue from what.

At the moment in my outline I have put SSP in a sub-section which will
discuss the relationship between the new "signer" identity and the
standard 2822 origin identities.

http://www.cus.cam.ac.uk/~fanf2/hermes/doc/antiforgery/draft-fanf-dkim-rationale.txt

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch  <dot(_at_)dotat(_dot_)at>  http://dotat.at/
BISCAY: WEST 5 OR 6 BECOMING VARIABLE 3 OR 4. SHOWERS AT FIRST. MODERATE OR