Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: SSP and DKIM, was Not exactly not a threat analysis

2005-08-23 18:18:27
(and today ain't over yet).  Since July 26 when I first released it there
have been 65,392 downloads of it.

Well, that's encouraging.

The problem I have is that I can't populate DNS with the required entries
for my customers automagically and they are mostly all incapable of doing
this on their own.  If I could just solve that problem somehow....

That's the interesting part.  I'm most concerned about the -all
problem, in which people make assertions about their mail that turn
out to be wrong.  I realize that to some extent they deserve what
happens to them if they tell lies about themselves, but I would rather
standardize something that is not terribly hard to get right.

R's,
John