Re: [ietf-dkim] Change the SSP o= to use words, break out 3rd party?

2005-11-08 11:55:38
There has been some resistance at the IETF about using English words in protocols. I don't know if that will be an issue here, but it's worth keeping in mind.

As it turns out, some set of us discussed the idea of breaking the policy into two or more axes just yesterday over beer. I think that's a great idea. Unlike the key records, there shouldn't be any serious record length issues with policy records.

eric