Re: [ietf-dkim] DKIM charter

2005-11-15 00:40:17

Maybe we should leave the charter text as it is, and wait until we start
beating on the document before we decide whether we want to call it
"policy" or "declaration" or "bad thing that we've decided not to do
after all."

Good idea! <g>

Me too - I think we can finesse the terminology later on. We don't
have to last-call that document until after the summer and I'm sure
we can figure something better in that timeframe. No one's going to
beat us up because we change the title of a deliverable.

So if that's ok and if we've now collected all of the nits, then
it seesm to me that we're done on the charter - if you don't think
so you'd better say so on the list (and clearly too:-) in the next
day or so before Barry sends it onto Russ. From what I've seen I'd
have no problem declaring that there's rough consensus on the
current text.

Stephen.