Re: [ietf-dkim] Attempted summary, SSP again

2006-01-27 09:47:46
Steve,

The threats are based on what SSP defines. Getting this straight now is
important.

Atleast the confirm the current meaning of the drafts.  I was told I was
wrong and I don't think so. Michael was shown incorrect logic while back
(how the pseudo code was incorrect) and he chose to ignore the input.  I
can't help that, but to find out now that all my analysis and
interpretation of this proposal is FLAWED, well, he better correct it or
back it up.

Not having this straight will cost us time and money. I am not going to
wait 1, 2 or 3 or 6 months or 1 year from now to find out what we have
is all incorrect (I don't think so), but before we go any further we
should get this resolved now.