Re: [ietf-dkim] Attempted summary, SSP again

2006-01-27 09:59:28

Hi Hector,

Hector Santos wrote:
Not having this straight will cost us time and money. I am not going to
wait 1, 2 or 3 or 6 months or 1 year from now to find out what we have
is all incorrect (I don't think so), but before we go any further we
should get this resolved now.

In my mind this is a subtlety of SSP as it is now, (and like John L
hinted maybe), I could see the WG consensus landing on either side.

I don't see why this needs to be finalised now, but why don't you
create an issue for it, that way we *will* get back to it.

The important thing to note though is that stuff like this will
change in SSP before it becomes an RFC. AFAIK, there's never been
any similar I-D that didn't undergo similar changes.

So, I'm afraid you do have to wait,
Stephen.