Re: [ietf-dkim] Can vendor's really say they have DKIM support yet?

2006-02-02 11:44:05
> Thanks for the response. So just implementing
> http://mipassoc.org/dkim/specs/draft-allman-dkim-base-00-10dc.txt
> without SSP is considered a valid DKIM implementation?

Just my opinion but I consider such implementations valid - just incomplete. I have no problem with claims of "DKIM support" or "DKIM enabled" by such implementations (although it would be clearer if those implementations stated that they supported base only and not ssp). I think eventually a "fully DKIM-enabled" product will have to embrace all the parts of DKIM though.

--
Arvel