Re: [ietf-dkim] New issue: DKIM and mailiing lists

2006-03-14 15:18:52

This issue is really just to get the topic on the Dallas agenda,
though I'm not sure I expect it to be fully resolved there.

There is enough history, talking about mailing lists and signatures, over the last few years, to know that it can be a wonderful time sink.

So if this is going to be on the agenda, I suggest that it be specific questions or problems, with specific suggestions for specific resolutions.

Otherwise we will simply wander among the weeds of this topic's complexities.

d/

--

Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking