Re: [ietf-dkim] New issue: DKIM and mailiing lists

2006-03-14 15:35:15
Dave Crocker wrote:

This issue is really just to get the topic on the Dallas agenda,
though I'm not sure I expect it to be fully resolved there.

There is enough history, talking about mailing lists and signatures, over the last few years, to know that it can be a wonderful time sink.

So if this is going to be on the agenda, I suggest that it be specific questions or problems, with specific suggestions for specific resolutions.

Otherwise we will simply wander among the weeds of this topic's complexities.

And at this point, I really think what we need is data far more
than we need conjecture. I'm in the beginning process of getting
more data on this subject in our deployment, but don't yet have
any meaningful numbers. Hopefully within the next few months though.

                Mike