[ietf-dkim] If not "retailer", then...?

2006-03-17 10:32:52
Folks,

   User:
      Author
      Reader

   Operator:
      Publisher
      Distributor
      Retailer

But I'm not use to the term "Retailer."  If you can find another term...

+1 when you find another term for Retailer.

We need suggestions.  I have no idea what term will work, here.

On reflecting about the sequence of discussion, I do believe we need a term for this role, because the agency that is performing in that job (handing the message to the recipient) is clearly felt to have substantial control and responsibility.

So we need to have a term that refers to them, within this publishing model we are using.

Somehow, "bookseller" does not seem likely to work well..

d/

--

Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking