Re: [ietf-dkim] Attempted text for x=

2006-04-19 12:15:15

Hi Jon,

Jon Callas wrote:

On 19 Apr 2006, at 8:44 AM, Stephen Farrell wrote:

Folks,

We've decided to stick with the status quo and keep
x= but we do seem to need some different text.

I want to disagree with that. I don't believe we really considered just removing x=. When we had the straw poll, we were also talking about putting in implied TTLs on messages and or keys. We talked *around* just removing it, but a simple up/down on it wasn't the way I understood the straw poll.

Ok, but one opinion change either way still wouldn't amount to
a consensus for change, and to be fair, I have to say I think
it was clear when I asked for keep/remove opinions only.

Stephen.