Re: [ietf-dkim] Attempted text for x=

2006-04-20 07:38:12
On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 09:37:09PM -0700, Jim Fenton allegedly wrote:
x=     Signature Expiration/Best-Before (plain-text, OPTIONAL, default is
       no expiration/best-before). The format is the same as the "t=" tag,

I'm not sure I want to start another discussion about the "t=" tag like
we had about the "x=" tag, but I'm even less sure what to do with t=.
Do we want to base the format on that of t=?

Good point. I presume we might get to the semantics of t= at some
point. The safest definition for x= might be self-contained.

Mark.