Re: [ietf-dkim] DKIM verification actors

2006-04-21 09:02:26
I think you've got this turned completely inside out. I'm not trying to say what an MUA MUST do. I'm saying that we should define the conditions under which DKIM signature verification is supposed to work. This may work for some MUA's, and it may not. If an MUA can meet those conditions and find DKIM verification useful, by all means. But please don't come back and say that DKIM is broken because it requires temporal, and other conditions that DKIM was not designed to support.

more: