Re: [ietf-dkim] DKIM verification actors

2006-04-21 09:22:28
At 8:51 AM -0700 4/21/06, Michael Thomas wrote:
I think you've got this turned completely inside out. I'm not trying to say what an
MUA MUST do. I'm saying that we should define the conditions under which DKIM
signature verification is supposed to work. This may work for some MUA's, and it may not. If an MUA can meet those conditions and find DKIM verification useful,
by all means.

Ah, good! Sorry for misunderstanding your earlier message.

But please don't come back and say that DKIM is broken because it
requires temporal, and other conditions that DKIM was not designed to support.

I promise I won't. :-)