Re: [ietf-dkim] Montreal agenda, other than base

2006-06-07 07:59:14
Paul Hoffman wrote:

At 3:01 PM +0100 6/7/06, Stephen Farrell wrote:

Our main Montreal agenda is for a) finishing base and b) kicking
off SSP-related discussions. (a) seems nicely in-hand.

Question (not a suggestion): why is draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header not on that list? The base document talks about its functionality in a few places, and there seems to be an widespread but unstated belief that most DKIM verification will be done at incoming MTAs, not MUAs.

Well, it's not in our charter, but assuming that the -base discussion doesn't take up the entire agenda it seems worthwhile socializing it in a pre-re-charter kind of way. I'll note that Auth-res is pretty intertwinned with SSP as well.

      Mike