Re: [ietf-dkim] Montreal agenda, other than base

2006-06-08 05:28:02
We do have draft-allman-dkim-ssp-01; is there any problem with using
that as a starting point?

As Stephen says, it's in our charter as a starting point. But we have to consider it *a* starting point, because we've already seen at least two more views on what a signing policy/practices/poodle should look like, and they differ enough that we need to review them as separate IDs first. I certainly expect that allman-dkim-ssp will be one of those we review.

Barry

--
Barry Leiba, Internet Messaging Technology
(leiba(_at_)watson(_dot_)ibm(_dot_)com)