Re: [ietf-dkim] A more fundamental SSP axiom

2006-08-04 17:47:56
Personally cases I see are:
 1. I either sign all myself OR these guys <list domains> sign on
    my behalf
    a. In some special cases it can also be I sign all myself AND
       one of these guys <list domains> will also sign it
 2. I always sign if it comes from[*] <list email address> but
    otherwise I may not add a signature
 3. I always sign when it goes to[*] <list email addresses> but
    otherwise I may not add a signature

[*] From and To are general concepts here and do not necessarilly
    imply "From" and "To" header field specifically

Gets a 'Thumbs Up' from me... I like it a lot.

Regards,
Damon Sauer