Re: [ietf-dkim] A more fundamental SSP axiom

2006-08-04 16:16:53
Damon wrote:

> I wasn't aware that "receiver" was a synonym for "commercial spam
> filter vendor."  One learns something new every day.

Meaning that your opinion of utility is not the sole gauge of utility. In fact, you probably benefit a lot from people who find utility in things that
you don't care about to keep your mail mostly spam free.

Really banging my head on this one... the only way I see this working
100% every time is an RFC change to the MTA protocol where DKIM
becomes part of the handshake.

I see the MTAs willing to take the risk of adding "I SIGN ALL" as the
ones that would be harmed the most with its failure.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand this at all.

      Mike