Re: [ietf-dkim] A more fundamental SSP axiom

2006-08-04 14:29:32

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Crocker" <dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net>
To: "John L" <johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com>

John L wrote:

It may sound like I'm channelling Dave here, but I don't want to put
anything into a protocol that doesn't have a straightforward operational
value, and I don't think that "stir it into the mix in spamassassin" is
straightforward.

It ain't me.  It's a long-standing pattern of what gets deployed and used.

So if there is any channeling, we are both doing it, on behalf of
the God of Successful Protocols...

Yes, that's true, but we are here fixing things up.  :-)

This time around, lets be even more conservative and not pass on the future
DKIM "Ignore failure" debt to our children.