Re: [ietf-dkim] A more fundamental SSP axiom

2006-08-04 14:20:40
Actually I have a business plan where people pay me to make the reports on
their behalf.

Making reports could improve your reputation.

Will it have a "Only one entry per household" rule? _sniff_

I kind of like the idea. I have an issue with implementation and all
the spamming that will be done to the yet to be developed protocol
though. We went through this "new protocol" argument with SPF. I am
hoping that people will have learned their lesson and say.. if it
doesn't break base, adding new protocols, etc. as an option isn't
automatically dismissed.

Damon Sauer