Re: [ietf-dkim] A more fundamental SSP axiom

2006-08-04 14:54:26

----- Original Message -----
From: "Damon" <deepvoice(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
To: "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker(_at_)verisign(_dot_)com>

Actually I have a business plan where people pay me to
make the reports on their behalf.

Making reports could improve your reputation.

Will it have a "Only one entry per household" rule? _sniff_

In my DSAP "welfare" <g> version of reporting,  I describe this very issue:

 4.5.  DSAP Tag: r=<abuse-address>

   Verifiers should be aware this reporting address can be a source of
   an report attack vector (Section 7.4).  One possible implementation
   considerations would to limit the report to one report only and to
   track the reception and/or response of the reporting.