Re: [ietf-dkim] A more fundamental SSP axiom

2006-08-04 19:45:28
Mark Delany wrote:

On Fri, Aug 04, 2006 at 06:42:59PM -0700, Michael Thomas allegedly wrote:
You've got me. Sure sounds like the net effect is a DOS on the poor schlub
on the mailing list though. Maybe IETF can finally wind down its business
before hand.

I'm a little confused. I thought you were gathering requirements, but
this "Death of the Internet at 11" sort of response suggests that
you're done with hearing from others.

I can't gather requirements if I can't make any sense of what you're saying.
I'll note that you cut out the question that was trying to get at what you're getting at. It would also help if people didn't give glib hand waving answers expecting
me to guess as to what they mean.

      Mike