Re: [ietf-dkim] A more fundamental SSP axiom

2006-08-04 10:34:53
I REALLY do not want an SSP that says "I sign everything, and here is my estimate on a 0 to 10 scale of how much you should care."

Is that because you can't trust the value, or because it opens up an
avenue for a spammer who'll get through if he keeps trying, or
because of something else? (Just wondering.)

I don't know what a Care Value of 6 means, and I don't think anyone else does either. And I'm quite confident that whatever my CV 6 means, it's not the the same thing as what your CV 6 means.

It may sound like I'm channelling Dave here, but I don't want to put anything into a protocol that doesn't have a straightforward operational value, and I don't think that "stir it into the mix in spamassassin" is straightforward.

R's,
John