Re: [ietf-dkim] Delegating responsibility: a make vs. buy design decision

2006-08-18 12:07:30
On Friday 18 August 2006 14:36, Dave Crocker wrote:

I continue to be unclear what is superior about having SSP invent a new
mechanism that creates security problems ...

What security problems are there with a list of authorized signing domains
that are not equally applicable to the the NS delegation/operator signs with
the author's domain approach?  I'm unclear about that.  Maybe we can help
each other out.

Scott K