[ietf-dkim] Requirement to explain Resent-* (was: Additional per user policy requirments)

2006-09-06 13:32:00
Damon wrote:

It will work for most systems and I am comfortable with that

I'm not sure that it works for receivers implementing RFC 4406,
or senders using the Resent-* feature of STD 11.  We can't ask
non-participating resenders to upgrade their MUAs.  Maybe we
could ask SSP-verifiers to be smart wrt the PRA.

As a requirement that could be:  "...must explain what happens
if a DKIM-ignorant user resends SSP-protected mail to SSP-aware
receivers".

Frank