Re: [ietf-dkim] user level ssp

2006-09-07 08:13:06

Bill(_dot_)Oxley(_at_)cox(_dot_)com wrote:
I sign no mail==I only sign other peoples mail (third party signer)

No, it does not mean that.

To the extent that it is, nonetheless, what you want it to mean, what problem does it solve? You sign other peoples' mail. So what? How does publishing that information solve a demonstrated need?

I sign some mail==I sign some mail from my domain but don't want to be
sued for you getting unsigned spam purportedly from me.

So, now we are trying to have SSP solve legal problems? For which jurisdictions?

--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking