[ietf-dkim] Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dkim-overview-04.txt

2007-03-14 08:47:15
Powers, Jot wrote:

We would DKIM sign now (and did a while ago) if our appliance vendor
supported DKIM, which they plan on doing, once it is a "standard"
for some value of "standard".  (They have said summer '07)

It is already an approved "proposed standard" - still waiting for its
RFC number, but that's mostly a formality.

Our approach is that we don't care about chicken's or eggs, we just
love a nice chicken omlete.  :)

Of course you love "soft" things as in SPF and PRA SOFTFAIL... <gd&r>

Frank