[ietf-dkim] NEW ISSUE: suspicious terminology

2007-12-06 09:29:51
I know you didn't ask me this, but (sorry), if we decide to change
"Suspicious" to something else then we might as well go fully P.C. and
change it to "a message of interest."

How about changing it to something descriptive like "not SSP
validated"?  That's what it is, after all.

We're much better off describing what the software does rather than
implying what we the recipient might think about it.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet
for Dummies",
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://www.johnlevine.com, ex-Mayor
"More Wiener schnitzel, please", said Tom, revealingly.