Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: Discussing what someone said about SSP - productive?

2007-12-07 07:59:36
Dave Crocker wrote:
We are so focused on the concerns of that first organization that we are forgetting to worry about the fact that their statements are intended to affect the handling of mail that they did not originate -- but someone else did.

If there is an error in this factual statement, I don't see it and certainly would wish for someone to explain it to me.

The point of the perspective is not to disenfranchise the first organization, but to make sure we are not blindly disenfranchising the third.

I'm sorry, but are you suggesting that romania.mafia.com has a legitimate
voting right for their use of my domain name that SSP would take away
from them illegally?

      Mike