[ietf-dkim] Re: Issue #1527:

2007-12-10 11:34:38

Dave Crocker wrote:
Are you saying that you think it is sufficient to provide a technical
basis for what is in the current specification?

No. I was asking for an example from you of what is missing or
wrong in 4868. I assume you have something in mind, since you raised
the specific issue.

I understood that you seek to throw the issue back onto me.

Well you did raise the issue, so its fair to ask.

I think
that a threats review should be performed by folks with a background in
security, such as yourself.

I take it from that that 1527 is therefore not related to a
specific perceived threat, but is rather a generic request
for additional threat analysis. I'm ok with that.

Stephen.