[ietf-dkim] Re: Ping Doug

2007-12-21 12:58:23

On Dec 21, 2007, at 6:46 AM, <Bill(_dot_)Oxley(_at_)cox(_dot_)com> <Bill(_dot_)Oxley(_at_)cox(_dot_)com> wrote:

Gmail sends out a ton of spam, half of my phish return sites wrap to gmail. Depending on Doug's settings and filters there is probably something else going on.

I don't think this list should handle this topic, but I am not on MAAWG's.

Thresholds setting for these services are variable on a per customer basis. Settings range from zero-tolerance to non-linear levels of ham/ spam ratios. Several entities impact on this type of problem. For an impact, there must be _some_ means to limit compromised system. Our lists ensure message filtering is not clogged with spam, where aggressiveness is adjusted by the customer.

-Doug