Re: MUA (was RE: [ietf-dkim] Re: ISSUE 1525 -- Restriction to postingby firstAuthor breaks email semantics)

2008-01-16 18:27:11
Dave Crocker wrote:

J D Falk wrote:
Dave Crocker asked:
Bill(_dot_)Oxley(_at_)cox(_dot_)com wrote:
MUA how to reliably display something useful about the above
information
What is the basis for having the MUA as a goal in our work here?

Even if it isn't, we'll need a clearer answer for all the people who
expect it to be.

"DKIM and SSP are for filtering engines, not the recipient's MUA."

The fallacy here is that an MUA and a filtering engine cannot
coexist. Which of course they do all the time.

Where is this quote from? It needs to be fixed.

                Mike