Re: [ietf-dkim] Seriously.

2008-01-22 12:45:35

Michael Thomas wrote:
How was that posting helpful, Mike?

It's not as if you haven't already posted your feelings about the issue. So what is the incremental contribution to the working group process in having such a message posted?

Because perspective still seems to be on holiday.

Hmm, let's see. Postings in this thread by quite a few different folk; more diverse than usual, I believe That suggests that their/our perspective is that it is significant.

List of posters includes Leiba, me, Hammer, Hallam-Baker, Siegel, Finch.

So we all lack perspective and it's helpful to have you point that out?

d/

ps. as for why I am pursuing it, it is in the hope that a degree of professional civility might eventually be imposed on the list and that postings which tend to undermine that civility might occur with more restraint than has so far been the pattern.

--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking