Re: [ietf-dkim] Seriously.

2008-01-22 13:41:16

Michael Thomas wrote:
Dave Crocker wrote:
ps. as for why I am pursuing it, it is in the hope that a degree of professional civility might eventually be imposed on the list and that postings which tend to undermine that civility might occur with more restraint than has so far been the pattern.

Who elected you the civility adjudicator? Last I heard that was the
chairs job. I'm really not interested in this meta argument.

The idea that only a designated person may ask after the utility of your making a summary dismissal of an active thread with diverse (and serious) postings is somewhat interesting, but really only as a distraction.

In a group focused on accountability, it does seem ironic that you won't take seriously a query about your own.

d/

--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking