[ietf-dkim] Re: Seriously.

2008-01-23 17:53:54
Arvel Hathcock wrote:

IMO, the SSP spec appropriately speaks to what must be done when SSP is
used.  In cases where you decide not to use SSP you are naturally not
bound by any of it's requirements.  It would seem odd to me if we added
text along the lines of "If you're not planning to employ this spec then
you can ignore what it says" as I believe that is a given and I've not
seen it in other specs but I could be wrong.

+1

But no problem to mention it in the spec. if it helps to close an issue.