Re: [ietf-dkim] Issue 1550 - the name of the document (remains open *briefly*); there's still,disagreement on "Author"

2008-03-11 11:58:56
Dave Crocker wrote:
small clarification that I tossed off in the meeting:

I think it's tolerable to stay with ASP.  However I think it would be better
have a name that is more careful, per the kind of potential confusion that
Pete
cited (and demonstrated?)

I'd be happy to change it back to ssp and ignore this churn altogether.
Remember: each name change == interoperability stopper. There's a lot
more here than just this draft's proper place in a taxonomy.

                Mike