Re: [ietf-dkim] Issue 1550 - the name of the document (remains open *briefly*); there's still,disagreement on "Author"

2008-03-12 11:48:22
J D Falk wrote:
Sigh.  It shouldn't be necessary to ask this.

Are there any current implementations of asp in the wild?
Yes.

Where?

And, more importantly, are there any current implementations by
anyone
who isn't on this mailing list?
Yes.

Where?

If there aren't, you're just wasting everyone's time with this
pointless argument.
Now what.

Now you're just wasting everyone's time.  I expected better from you.

I answered your questions and I'm wasting everybody's time? Oh I get it,
it was rhetorical. Who's wasting everybody's time here?

                Mike