Re: [ietf-dkim] Issue 1550 - the name of the document (remains open *briefly*); there's still,disagreement on "Author"

2008-03-12 12:04:24

Michael Thomas wrote:
I answered your questions and I'm wasting everybody's time? Oh I get it,
it was rhetorical. Who's wasting everybody's time here?

You provided responses but not answers.  There was nothing helpful about your

Michael Thomas wrote:
Dave Crocker wrote:
Please document them.

Considering that you don't even believe that changing the DNS label
breaks interoperability, I'll pass on another pointless exercise.

You made dire assertions of current breakage.  Two of us have asked you to
document them.

You have declined this entirely normal request for detail (substantiation).

The only reasonable working group choice for handling of this is, therefore, to
ignore the assertion.

The only alternative is to take your assertion as coming from a sole source of
authority on the matter.

Working groups tend to be poor venues for appeals to authority.

d/

--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking