Re: [ietf-dkim] Appeals to Authority

2008-03-12 14:14:36

Please. Let's not prolong this. I hope Mike doesn't answer
you.

Stephen.

J D Falk wrote:
I'd like the chairs to clarify whether treating a working group like a
debating club is appropriate. I gave my experience as an implementor
in good faith.

I'd be likely to agree with you that existing usage should be preserved,
but in my experience there is no existing usage.  You state that there
is existing usage, but refuse to say where.

In the midst of the conversation, there's also been some frustration
expressed.  That may not have been necessary.

Have I accurately characterized the conversation thus far?

Given this exchange, what do you expect will happen?