Re: [ietf-dkim] Issue 1550 - the name of the document (remains open *briefly*); there's still,disagreement on "Author"

2008-03-12 11:06:10
Stephen Farrell wrote:

I think a strawpoll where you can +1 all the ones you like might work
(if we've more than 2 or 3 options). Happy to get feedback on that.

Sounds good from here, so long as it really can be resolved in a week.

At present I mildly prefer ADSP over FroDoSigPo, because "author domain"
will encourage people's brains to engage to figure out WTF an "author"
is.  Either way, though, the non-IETF people who'll actually be relying
on this stuff will be about equally confused.