Re: [ietf-dkim] Issue 1550 - the name of the document (remains open *briefly*); there's still,disagreement on "Author"

2008-03-12 12:29:32
Dave Crocker wrote:

Michael Thomas wrote:
 > I answered your questions and I'm wasting everybody's time? Oh I get it,
 > it was rhetorical. Who's wasting everybody's time here?

You provided responses but not answers.  There was nothing helpful about
your responses, so the distinction is important.

Michael Thomas wrote:
Dave Crocker wrote:
Please document them.

Considering that you don't even believe that changing the DNS label
breaks interoperability, I'll pass on another pointless exercise.

You made dire assertions of current breakage.  Two of us have asked you
to document them.

I did document them, and you promptly shifted the goal post. Sorry, I'm
not playing along with this stupid game.

Gad, this is surreal. I'm asking for some consideration about backward
compatibility and spec stability. For it, I'm getting a barrage of ad
hominem attacks. Who else in their right mind would want to be on the
receiving end of this ridiculous bullying?

                Mike