Re: [ietf-dkim] Issue 1550 - the name of the document (remains open *briefly*); there's still,disagreement on "Author"

2008-03-11 16:17:02
Since we decided to change SSP to ASP to be more precise (thereby
breaking the existing implementations out there, which Dave seems to
think are irrelevant, Mike seems to think are critical, and I think
are somewhere in between), I'm in favor of making one more change (my
preference: ADSP), but then to freeze it, absolutely and completely.

Dave seems to be forgetting that early implementations of drafts are
a good way to get practical feedback into the process --- it's more
than a gedanken experiment.  Mike seems to forget that these /are/
drafts, and drafts do (and should) change.

eric