Re: [ietf-dkim] Issue 1535 - clarify need for domain existence check in the decision tree (step 2)

2008-03-18 08:55:08
6 days with no follow-up, so....

Jim Fenton said the following:
Steve, thank you for refreshing my memory on this.  I would state it a
little differently now since SSP doesn't really have a "comply", that an
unsigned message from the domain bar.baz.ebay.com will be considered to
have an "Unknown" ASP unless...

So yes, it is important that we keep this.

Dave, does this satisfy you?  Does anyone else have an issue with
retaining step 2?  I'm looking for consensus to close issue 1535 and
leave the spec as it is, with step 2 in there....

Barry (as WG chair)