[ietf-dkim] Adding a 'consultants' page to dkim.org

2008-09-28 20:08:21
Folks,

G'day.

I am periodically getting a request for detailed assistance with DKIM software
development or deployment and operations details.  These are not things I
personally do, so I'm adding a web page to point at.  It needs entries...

As with the other dkim pages, listings are not endorsements.  Entries are added
as provided and as is.  It is intended merely as a place to guide specialized
research.

Please send me entries to add of yourself or anyone else you think should be
listed.  (A suggestion to list someone else is not cited, so you don't need to
worry about being credited/blamed for the suggestion.  Again, this isn't about
"recommendations".)

The proposed format of an entry is:

    Consultant or Company name:

    Type of services:

    Email:

    Phone:

    Geographic coverage:

Should I have other information on the form?

Thanks?

d/
--

   Dave Crocker